Skip to content
Halloween Hunt 5 Miles
- Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018.
- Location: Long Hunter State Park, Hermitage, TN 37076, on Hwy 171 halfway between LaVergne and Mt Juliet.
- Start and Finish: At Couchville Lake picnic shelter.
- Certified Course (TN12101MS): out and back, then two loops on a paved 2.2 miles walking trail. Water at miles 1 and 3.
- Entry fee: Pre-registration with long sleeve, technical shirt $22.
- Pre-registration without shirt $10. Late fee and race day $15 (no shirt).
- On-line registration at Reg2Run.com.
- Mail-in Form HH-18 to: 205 Woodland Court, Hermitage, TN 37076.
- Halloween Costume Contest and Grilled Gourmet Hot Dogs.
- Race Director: Count Dracula, 615-390-6977, firstname.lastname@example.org